Equipment Available for Sale
The following pieces of demonstration equipment are currently available for purchase. These machines are fully customizable for your application. Please contact us for more information.
Ultrasonic Bench-Top Cleaner
- Inside tank dimensions: 21" long x 9" wide x 11.5" overall depth
- A 1,000-watt stainless steel screw-plug immersion heater with thermostat is mounted in the tank
- The tank bottom radiating diaphragm plate is constructed of heavy-gauge 316L stainless steel with silver-brazed, zero spaced, 100% nickel laminate, magnetostrictive transducers operating at 20 kHz
- 1,600-watts RMS continuous ultrasonic power output
Rotating heated blow off section with controls
Stainless steel construction & fully insulated
Basket size: 18" w 12" d x 6" h
Accepts (2) baskets cycle
3HP Blower 600 CFM with operating temp. up to 250°F.
460 volt | 3 phase | 60 Hz
Ultrasonic Bench-Top Cleaner
- Inside tank dimensions: 25" L x 18" W x 15" D
- A 3,000-watt stainless steel screw-plug immersion heater with thermostat is mounted in the tank sidewall alcove.
- The tank bottom radiating diaphragm plate is constructed of Heavy-gauge 316L stainless steel with silver-brazed, zero spaced, 100% nickel laminate, magnetostrictive transducers operating at 20 kHz.
- 2,000-watts RMS continuous ultrasonic power output.
Heated Blow Off
- 14 gauge Stainless Steel
- 1” thick insulation
- 9” wide x 1/2” x 1/2” SS belt with side guards and 6” wide flights
- Regenerative-type heated air through 5 KW electric heater
- 450 CFM @ 9” SP, 3 HP, four (4) top air knives, one (1) air blow off assembly, bottom
- Digital set point temperature control is standard with heat up to 180°F.
- 460 volt, 3 phase, 60 Hz, 15.1 amps
Model Trek SAWS
24” belt width
Heated recirculated spray wash
Air chemical-isolation stage to conserve chemistry and reduce cross contamination
Chemwash stage with stainless steel plumbing and adjustable spray pressure
High pressure/high volume stainless steel pump in wash
Liquid Lock™ technology - reduces consumption of cleaning solution by sealing off wash strage.
Model Trek Triton MIL
- 24” belt width
- Uni-Pass conveyor - reduces tank contamination by returning conveyor beneath process section
- Stainless steel recirculating plumbingn
- Chemical isolation section to conserve chemistry and reduce cross contamination
Model OmniJet CBW-218
- Stainless steel construction
- Features power pre-wash, wash, rinse and dual dry
- High heat capability (up to 160°F solution/250°F air)
- 18” wide stainless steel conveyor
- Spray configuration consists of 15 top and 15 bottom nozzles
- Stoelting EDM spray bar
- Drag-out chemical isolation zone
- Convection type dryer with adjustable air knives
- Tank console overall dimensions are 124” long x 50” wide x 43” tall
- 14 gauge 304 stainless steel drip proof counter top
- Stainless steel double pan hinged, gasketed, insulated, acoustical lids
- Ultrasonic immersible system consisting of one 20 kHz immersible and one 16 kHz immersible
- Each immersible is rated at 1200 watts RMS continuous ultrasonic power output
- One 6000 watt SS screw plug immersion heater with thermostat, on/off heater switch on the enclosure door
- 304 SS sloped bottom insulated tank with one 6000 watt SS immersion heater, thermostatically controlled, 25 gallon capacity
- Pressurized heated air will be supplied by a 2 1/2 hp regenerative turbine blower